- It will be an online auction ( http://waverlysatticsrac2015.eflea.ca ) until the day of the event on Sunday August 2nd.
- On the day of the event: Whatever the current online bid is will be the starting price for a silent auction that will occur until 1pm when it all goes into a LIVE auction performed by Henry Evans.
- All bidders MUST REGISTER.
- Online bidders must register on the website of the auction, and must re-register the day of the event for the silent and live auction to get a bidder number for these auctions.
- You can pre-register for a bidder # before the day of the event by calling SRAC at 607-565-7960 Tuesdays - Fridays 1-5 or Saturdays 11-4. we'll have your bidder card ready for you when you arrive!
- Call-In Bids: Once you have registered, you can call Deb Twigg at 607-727-3111 to arrange a bid for you if you cannot attend the event. For instance you can say that you would go up to $25 on an item and someone will bid for you and either stop before the $25 if nobody bids you up that far or if the bidding goes beyond your stated limit.
- THIS IS A FUN AUCTION! You don;t have to worry about scratching your ear and being held to a bid! You will have to have a bidder number card and unless you wave it at the auctioneer to bid - you cannot make a bid. So come out and enjoy the auction and have some laughs with us while we raise funds for the museum!
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to call Deb Twigg at 607-727-3111.